segunda-feira, 21 de setembro de 2009

THE TOUR GUIDES

The Tour guides
Hi, we are two young passionate travellers who would love to contribute something to the world of backpacking in Brazil. Marcos, a 19 year old brasilian student from Sao Paulo and Oliver, a 19 year old student from Germany. We met each other on an exchange year in Australia and both got to know how much helping each other out, especially in a foreign place can make life easier and more fun! This lead to the idea to start this travel blog. Oliver came for a 10 week holiday to Brazil, and the adventure started straight away...

Hi, I am Oliver, I am passionate traveller, who was given the opportunity to travel since earliest childhood. Raised in a multicultural family and surroundings I got more and more interested in different cultures and ways of life. I love talking and listening to people who like to share their stories with me, I believe conversation is the first step of solving any problems our world is facing. I love foreign food and drinks :)

I, Marcos, study economics at PUc in Sao Paulo, but I am originaly from the countryside, Araraquara. The things i most like to do for sure is to travel, get to know different people and help out whoever needs it. I've been to such beautiful places before and had such great experiences that i want to share it with everyone so that you can have a experience as good or even better than i had!

By the way, we are big couchsurfing.org supporters and would love to thank all our hosts and people from that wonderful community, who made our trip possible, gave us inside tipps and showed us great locations, You were the real tour guides! Thank You, we do hope to host you soon at our places!

In the following we would like to share our points of view and impressions since we have got two completely different perspectives due to cultural background.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário